Friday 23 August 2013

Mozilla showing connection reset

Mozilla showing connection reset

On my newserver i set up a subdomain patientslife.linf.in. But when i try
to set up another subdomain pmr.linf.in it shows the page The connection
was reset in Mozilla and No data received in chrome. I write the following
line in my httpd.conf to setup
<VirtualHost my-ip:80>
ServerAdmin admin@linf.in
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/pmr.linf.in/app/webroot
ServerName www.pmr.linf.in
ServerAlias pmr.linf.in
<Directory "/var/www/html/pmr.linf.in">
AllowOverride All
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

My site is in cakephp framework.
The css files and other files in the document root canbe accessible by
url. But cannot load the webpages. I cross checked all the .htaccess files
with the working domain's .htaccess. Both of them are same.

No comments:

Post a Comment