Saturday 17 August 2013

Youtube embed code not loading until page refresh?

Youtube embed code not loading until page refresh?

Basically, I have a website that allows users to embed a Youtube video,
Vimeo, Prezi, Scribd and a few other things.
Once they upload them, their embed code is saved to a database and the
page is reloaded just like what happens when anything is sent to a SQL
database through PHP. Although, the embedded movie/presentation will not
show until the page is refreshed again.
Why is this happening? Must I somehow use a load priority make these
embedded elements a priority to load straight away? This is my first time
working with embed code, and I have searched online for solutions,
although I could not find anything.
PS. Very new to PHP, MySQL and embed code.

No comments:

Post a Comment