Sunday 15 September 2013

How to make button and table cell coexist on android using MVVMCross?

How to make button and table cell coexist on android using MVVMCross?

I have a MVXListView with bunch items and when I click one of the items(a
cell), I want it to go to detail screen. But the problem is I want to add
a button in the list item(cell) too. I followed the following post to make
it work so that the button in the list item can fire the event to the
viewmodel no problem. But, I can't get the item clicked event anymore
after adding the button.
Binding button click in ListView template MvvMCross
It works on the iOS part I can get button click event AND list item
selected event. But on android, as soon as I added the button to the list
item, I can no longer get the item selected event.
Thanks in advanced!

No comments:

Post a Comment