Tuesday 10 September 2013

Super slow Excel, how can I increase the performance? [on hold]

Super slow Excel, how can I increase the performance? [on hold]

I have an excel file which is super slow, like copying a cell to another
takes more than a minute which should be done in a second ...When I try to
copy 10 cells to another area, excel stops responding ...I had the same
problem before and deleted old information on the file, previously cached
data. It worked and solved my problem but right now funny I just cant find
the same option, I would be glad if you can help me!
File size with excel 2003 : 1,9 MB (Works in compatibility mode)
File size with excel 2007 : 96,4 KB
There is no formula and external data, my computer is also new. I would
like to find the option again to delete the old data or cache, cant
remember exactly now but if I remembered I wouldn't ask the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment